Tuesday, April 05, 2005

discovered treasure**??

While clearing out my CD shelf I stumbled upon a CD with 4 tracks. And in the sleeve I discovered something else - lyrics to a song written and composed in 2003.
My dream? Can someone perform this for REVELATION?!


PEACE
Lyrics by Joy E. & Music by Peter Mulas


There are moments when I am helpless
I try to see but I feel blind
Lord, I’m struggling through this test
And my faith keeps falling behind

But now I’m reaching for You
With the hope that this yearning will start
A search to help me find the faith
To ease the war inside my heart

(Oh) To reach You
And to find my place
‘Coz everything I’ve ever needed, I see printed on Your face
I see it when I close my eyes
I hear it when I pray
And when I feel Your presence I know,
I’ll make it through, I’ll make it through today

My Lord, I didn’t see
That my sins pushed You down
You went to lift my cross again,
I left You on the ground

And I ran on empty,
Never knowing the simple truth
That You paid the price for me
My Salvation rests in You

But You know
That I want to find my place
And everything I’ve ever needed, I see printed on Your face
I see it when I close my eyes
I hear it when I pray
And when I’m in Your presence I know
I’ve made it through, I’ve made it through… today…

Instrumental…

Acoustic guitar only:
The only thing my heart desires is to find my place
And I know I’ll find my peace, when I’ll see Him face to face
I see Him when I close my eyes
I hear Him when I pray
And when I’m in His presence, I know
I’ll make it through, I’ve made it through... anyday

No comments: