Saturday, April 23, 2005

when 3 words collide


Right now:


ON: My bed

WEARING: Blue sleeveless top from Philippines. Dark grey & black pants. An assortment of silver jewelry and cool dangly earrings. A purple Wiggles bandaid on my right forefinger.

FEELING: Exhausted, satisfied, full of food (mostly of the oily variety) and extremely grateful.

LISTENING TO: "Kuch To Hua Hai" because it's sooo appropriate! (ahaha... kidding Amardeep - kidding!)

THINKING: *Wow* did we leave her house in an absolute pigsty - so sorry! AND: I am one of luckiest people in the world to know such strange, yet understanding, accepting, generous & HILARIOUS people.

WONDERING: What on earth it'll be like if Amardeep, Cobey & I moved in togeths. *AGH!*

NEEDING: A shower.

HOPING: That she hasn't had her head bitten off my extremely over-protective parents, that Cobes drove home without yelling at too many drivers, and that my two sisters have recovered after having jumped out of a plane today.

CAN'T WAIT FOR: Full body massage tomorrow.

Stream of thought: My hands smell like Murphy because my fingers were all in her fur when she was licking my toes in Cobey's living room. But that aside, let me just say that this is the most satisfied I've felt in AGES! (I was trying to find a more descriptive and articulate word, but the past twenty-four hours have already demanded all the wit and intelligence I can mustre).

In our final moments in the car, besides discussing the unique bond that friends have when they can burp & fart in front of each other, Cobey and I were discussing fundamental beliefs, dreams whether or not our differences will become an issue in the future. I often wonder how it is that the three of us could be from completely different universes, but find enough common ground to spend an entire 24 hours with each other without once feeling uncomfortable. =)

I feel so over the moon that I've been blessed with such a incomparable circle of friends that I feel somewhat obliged to post our adventures on my BLOG... hehehehe.

Having said that, let me just warn you (Reader) that since the three worlds collided at 8:47pm last night at the train station, the following things have taken place:

- The unending exchange of witty comments, personal jokes and pointless banter
- The purchasing of two thirds of the confectionary and chip aisle in Coles
- The excruciating experience of pain when wisdom teeth grow
- The cooking of an cheese and mushroom omelette at 10:30 in the evening, Friday night
- Immersion into three BabySitter Club books (hanging head in shame... NOT!)
- The finishing of the LARGE packet of Herb & Spice Kettle chips at 11:39pm (With the help of Amardeep's siblings... I think)
- Deep sleep and strange dreams, suddenly interrupted by unwanted phonecall at 8:00 in the morning. GRRRR!
- Reading 6 pages worth of International Finance text *cough* typing up of lecture notes and the commencement of Law readings (uh... makes us sound productive, but I think that happened within 1/2 an hour of our 24hour adventure...)
- Being dragged across wooden floorboards by frustrated house owner
- 2 hour badmington game in backyard, with drain pipe as halfway line
- The snobbing of strange boy at front door
- Deep but laughable conversations about where the 3 worlds will be in the future: a travelling doctor, a teacher/wife/mother, and a hot-shot corporate lawyer with her own international firm (the latter is not me... ;) Hahaha.)
- Late night strolling through the streets of Riverstone.
- The guilt-free consumption of the following assortment of edibles:
* Cheese & mushroom omelette
* Two plates of Indian food
* One quarter of a watermelon
* Two mandarins
* Two packet-mixes worth of pancakes
* The leftovers of a tub of Napoletan ice-cream
* A Terry's Orange Chocolate bar
* A Bueno bar
* One block of Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate
* One party-pack sized bag of Allen's snakes (ripped-off too - there weren't any GREEN ones!)
* An entire box of Jatz crackers with half a tub of Philadelphia cream cheese
* A jug of home-made banana milkshake
* One large packet of Crispy M&Ms
* One large packet of Peanut M&Ms
* Two gourmet pizzas
* One large Caesar salad
* Half a garlic bread roll
* An assortment of beverages...

Hahaha... We realised that we've known each other for four years now. Eeep. And when we met, we never thought that we'd be keeping in touch after highschool, let alone having childish sleepovers and feeling extremely immature after 2 decades of life. But here we are - 3 worlds colliding. And creating a lifetime full of unique adventures.

Can't wait til the next date guys! ;)

2 comments:

gerry said...

yeah joy!! all i really want is sum ass! ahhaha..my friend told me today i don't have one! i almost cried! ahha not!!

but yeh i'm up for sum ninja bonding!!!

j(",)Y said...

Ok! Let's do this man... chic bonding - all the way. When will our SHOUT be??? I can't wait. Twas reminiscing with Ags & Aimelle the other night... *sigh* oh the smitten acts of those in romantic relationships (puke!) - nah just kidding.

So you think I have a nice butt hey? Well Gerry, feel free to take as much of it as you want!

Oh btw... let's get full-body massages. =) Hrmmm....