Monday, April 25, 2005

i want a...

I want a love I can see / That's the only kind that means a thing to me / Don't want a love you have to tell me about / That kind of lovin' I can sure do without

I want a love I can feel / That's the only kind of lovin' I think is real / Don't want to be goin' by somethin' I heard / 'Cause baby, action speaks louder than words

I want a love that is mine / In the rain or even in the sunshine / A love that will keep me warm when it's cold / The kind of lovin' that will never grow old

I want a love I can see / The kind of love that you could give to me / The kind of kisses to make me melt / The kind of lovin' that can really be felt

I really want a love / You gotta know / I really need your love / All I really want is your love / I really want your love / A love I can see...

*sniff*

1 comment:

gerry said...

Oh joy!! hehehhhehhehe...
You will have that LOVE!!!
btw thanks for replying!and yeah u really should take ur own advice!haaha...dude...you are seriously awesome!you are thoughtful, smart, very intelligent and so much more!mate i'm tellin u ur up there with that love verse! 1Corinthians 13:4-8 hahaha..i promise!! u are precious indeed! =)

I read that God likes to work thru people, than perform miracles! and he really does work thru u! thats why i love spillin my heart out to you! =) hehehe...

mate u d bomb baby! tick tick tick BOOM! =)