Sunday, January 28, 2007

multi-tasking at its best ::

:: Atm Federer is playing Gonzales at the Australian Open mens finals. I'm going for Gonzales (because he's cuter and he's the underdog - don't hold that against me), and I'm watching as I type (apologies in advance for the typos).

Well... it's been over three weeks since I blogged last. First of all I'd like to say that God humbled me and Melbourne was actually a lot better than I'd expected. (Too bad I wasn't there now actually - I'd sooo be watching this game live).

The only downfall was that I'd packed for cool weather instead of the stinking hot 40 degree heat that we experienced while we were down there. This, of course, ended up bein a great thing, since I absolutely love hot weather and had an excuse to wear my wrap-around dress and buy a great pair of Cotton-On shorts.

Hmm.... let me see... what on earth did I do while I was there? Explored Rina's apartment (really cool btw - loving your taste in style and location sis!), and explore Melbourne city at night with Eddoes. He took me to dinner at a Greek restaurant where we reminisced about the Rhodes, Tinos and Athens over lamb, souvlaki, and Greek salad.

Next day I farewelled Eddoes (who went back to Sydney for work), and Ray drove me around Melbourne city (with his music at ridiculously high volumes). I bought a wallet at St Kilda's we and updated each other on life and other such things.

Next day was shopping day at Bridge Rd. I saw Rachel and Ralph (old memories) and had dinner at their place where we did the family bonding thing and also caught up with the Marcelinos.

Before I knew it we were back on the road and for a while I was resenting being a P-plater and the 0-tolerance on alcohol... (too many wine and cheese places on the way).

** TENNIS UPDATE: Gonzales is getting his shoulder rubbed up due to injury.. hmm.. :) oh - and the score is Fed: 7 / Gon: 6 *sigh* ok ok ... screw the multi-tasking. I want to watch this one.







This is the bludge gang at Rina's place ::













Ray and I try do the DIY IKEA thing with Rina's new "coffee table" / TV stand...














Rina and I on the tram to Federation Square:














Eddoes and I at Dion Restaurant::














Eating some YUMMM!!!
















And what would a road trip be with a stop-off at a bar for some beer?!

1 comment:

sweetbabboo said...

hey lil' sis! y wud u think a road trip with d fam cud posibly b ne-thing but fun! it was nice 2 hav u all visit. my place is defnitly cleaner but oh so quiet without all of u around. make sure u come n visit again soon. miss u all!