Friday, May 25, 2007

good old quiet fridays...

Well, my body's telling me "Sorry Joy, but I've had it."
I've officially made it to this week's sick list. Candles are lit... I'm wearing two jumpers, and have three blankets covering my exhausted legs... and my man made me chicken & corn soup and lemon flavoured green tea for dinner today.
(So in anwer to your question Amardeep... yes I'm in love, and yes it's disguting, and yes I'm completely comfortable with it. Hah!)
Marijana (from work) got me to re-tell the "meeting the boyfriend" story during Steve's farewell & afternoon tea today. It's an odd story to tell... seeing as I find it hard to accept most of the time. What were you thinking God? Were you really weaving this plot line throughout my entire existence? Did you really know that I'd develop an enormous crush on the geek who I used to want to set up my older sister with? (I can publish that because he knows this and I tease him about it all the time). When I think about it, I laugh... at how much I denied liking the poor guy... and how much we had to hide from each other during our trip to Europe... and then how it all unfolded in the months after..

ANYWAY. Oh God, shut me up. Puke puke puke.

So... Friday night. Sick. Yuck. Hoping for a restful weekend...

It's been a killer week - short attention span and even shorter temper. In desperate desire for a looong holiday. Maybe I'll get a massage tomorrow. Pfft - yeah right.

I can only hope ay?

No comments: