Monday, August 21, 2006

and the chapter begins...

It's strange thinking back and realising I moved into this house almost 8 months ago... how it took me soo long to settle into the lifestyle - living away from home, living near the beach, being accountable to everyone on team, leaving friends back West behind...

And then there was 12 months ago - back when I was sitting in a field with 1.2 million other people, listening to the Holy Father speak, feeling the tears roll down my cheeks, sensing an amazing spirit ablaze in the hearts of each young person at Marienfeld... what a memory.

So now here I am... sitting at my desk (even though I was meant to leave it an hour ago - whoops!) and I don't know how to wrap my head around the fact that two years from now, WYD would've come and gone... and wow... I'm working for the Church. Oh my goodness...

In my head right about now:
- investing in property. what the??
- dude I miss ryan and the random drives we used to go on
- napean river - God bless Weir Reserve and chocolate gelato
- change out of work clothes... PLEASE
- new cars... test driving that Focus was funny. That annoying guy from Toyota trying to sell me that Corolla.. God love him
- poor Vincent...
- i miss SPY
- hugs are nice
- mmmm... Lindt chocolate sale over the weekend
- dear jonna: when God says you're ready, you'll be ready ;)
- dear caitlyn: i wish i could put u in my pocket and bite those rosy cheeks and steal those gorgeous long eyelashes you have
- dashboard concert... yeeehhaaa!
- graduation in 30 days baby!! wassup!!
- money gives me a headache
- jane's gonna have a beautiful baby giiirrrll!! yipppeee!!!
- YFC HSB household.. what the heck happened?? where did u all disappear to?!
- i think it's almost dinner time...

No comments: