Wednesday, August 09, 2006

two things i hate

Grr... one of those things that involve 2 things I detest being held within the span of 24 hours.

The first is the census. Actually, it wasn't such a big thing filling it out (finding the appropriate numbers was a pain in the ass, but otherwise, filling it out was pretty funny with Bec by my side).

The second would be job interviews - and that's gonna be on in about... hmm... 14 hours? Eww. I think I want to sleep in (but obviously can't because we have a mail-out to do tomorrow).

Thought I'd vent those things before I go to bed, because I'm extremely nervous, but not quite sure why because I'm not really fussed about the census or the job interview (I'm happy with or without it to be honest) - not because I don't care, but because I know God will do His thing, and that's always the BEST thing... which is why I love Him to bits. The only thing is... I'm scared, nervous and my brain feels like jelly at the moment (hmm... probably looks a bit like it too).

Bleh.

No comments: