Monday, November 06, 2006

dying for a....

Desperate need for a holiday right about now. But it gets pretty depressing when I look at my phone bill... and then my credit card bill... and realise I'm REALLY broke. God I hate debts. Especially debts that grow due to interest.

On a much brighter note, the sun came out to say hello today. And I finally cooked a meal! Like.. it's been months since I cooked a real meal. So today it was lemon & pepper steak with steamed vegies and roast pumpkin & sweet potato. Yum... well - in theory it's yum. Not sure it actually was though.

So... I'm thinking I need a trip to the beach. Or my bed... it's hard to say really. All I know is that I'm absolutely pooped... a bit annoyed at my colleagues and in desperate need for a holiday. Oh damn it... I already said that.

No comments: