Sunday, February 25, 2007

ahhhhh!! suffocation

need to move out.

Being holed up in my room for seemed ok for three months, but I've reached the end of all my patience, and I'm lying here wondering what the hell made me think I could survive moving back under my parent's wing anyway.

*!()#&%

Today was the official crossing-of-the-line. My mum screwed up any chance of me having a decent weekend. THankfully the last few hours of it was salvaged by spending an hour with God at church and the last couple of hours on the couch with Edwin.

I'm over the whole "family" thing really. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love them to bits, but God damn it, I sure as hell can't live with them. I don't have enough emotional energy for it. Besides, why waste my money paying for the walls of this house when I could build a home for myself elsewhere.

I need a new place to live.

So... if by some random chance you read this and know of someone who is could find me a nice lil apartment to stay.. wow I would love you forever. Or, if you're looking for a flat-mate and are somewhat sane and holy, then by all means, let me know.

And no, I will not move in with my boyfriend.

No comments: