Tuesday, March 13, 2007

sooo not worth it

My whole body is killing me.

It started with my teeth. I don't know if it's stress (although there really isn't much to stress about anymore) or if it's exhaustion or what, but I wake up in the middle of the night and find myself grinding my teeth together. What's with that? The result is a massive headache.

And that's stage two: my head. I told Matty it was like having an enormous anvil (is that how you spell it?) thrown at the back of my skull. It throbs and aches and I feel like my entire face is being blown up like an oversized balloon.

Stage three is my stomach. I don't know why it always feels so terrible but it's like no matter where I am in my menstrual cycle, there's no real "good" bit. It's either I've got my period or I'm ovulating - either way, I'm cramping. How rorded is that?

And then finally there's my feet. My large, bruised and aching feet. I tried breaking in new shoes today. Heels from Nine West which I got for Christmas. Rainy days are not good break-in-shoes days. I almost stacked it: THREE TIMES. I know my legs looked pretty damned sexy in those heels, but mate, I lost a lot of dignity when I almost stacked it.. so NO - I don't think it was worth it.

Oh God... please let me chuck a sicky tomorrow!

No comments: