Wednesday, June 20, 2007

stupid handbag

this may seem odd... Blogging on a train. I left my handbag at d clergy meeting u see, so my boss has taken my car and now i feel completely naked coz i dnt have a wallet or... Anything really.
Today i felt weird. Out of place. Again it was another restless nyt, wondering wat to do with my life, trying to find vision.. Not quite knowing how to feel about the absence of direction.
I began to write a list of things i have... Which was cool, because it reminded me that i have in fact had some amazing experiences, adventures, stories, dreams and accomplishments. Sometimes its nice to b reminded.. Its gonna b ok. Hmmm... Now... I feel like.. Some chocolate, a nice dinner, my pyjamas, toe socks, a few hugs, a trip to a beach house far far away, a massage, soft music... I dont know wat else so ill stop wasting my money and disconnect now.

No comments: