Sunday, September 05, 2004

inspired by GEz


Serzly Gez... ur a funnee girl. if u ever read my e-journal [which u better not, coz then ill have to kill u] - then u'd freak at how common our minds might be.

Here's an example.

Ancient History tutorial paper due, ALIVE festival,
Blacktown YFC camp and visiting tomorrow,
Candy and cookie stash in my room, **crushes** Capitalism
Dancing (*in the moonlight!*) Daydreaming
Eddoes, eating, egg-tomato-cheese omelettes
FRiEnds, freaking out over uni crap... Federal Election
God, Gerz, Gothika (coz we watched it yesters)and gummi bears, Gawad Kalinga
Haircuts and how i should cut mine, Harry
Ian, inspirations, inSPYr'd (youth newsletter), ICOM report that I'm supposed to do today
Jesus, Jons, being Joyful, jokes that I don't understand, jokes that no-one else understands
Krispy Kreme donuts,Killing Heidi
Lip gloss, lemon on pansit (my lunch) and Luuurv...
Menstrual issues, marriage
Nez-factor, Nathan, next week
Over-analysing certain people in my life
Peanut M&Ms, period pain,
Qantas flights and going to Germany or YGAT
Riann, Rina, Roanne, Reading my ICOM articles
Sitting on my butt not doing a thing all day, social issues, singing
Tomorrow, Tax returns,
Uni homework and assessments, umbrellas and filos using them
Venting to my pillow,
Wet weather sux, writing,
Xylophones,X-ray vision (for the guys in my uni) *ahem*
You, yummy stuff, yelling
Zebras without stripes...Zandro in America

I love you Gerry!!

1 comment:

gerry said...

No JOY! i love you!! hehe *muah*