Tuesday, September 28, 2004

marife's boredom

Thanks a lot marife. you got me bored enough to do this!

------------------GENERAL INFO------------------
Starting Time: 3:36pm
Name on Birth Certificate: Joy***** **n Enri***z?
Nicknames: Joy. Joyousness. Yoj. Skitz. Idiot… the list goes on really.
Starsign: Pisces.
School: Ex-Nagle-ite. Currently at the bludgiest uni out - Macquarie.
Location: In my room, at my desk.
Email Address: look at the top of this page.
Hair Colour: black. I was gonna dye it red. what do you guys think?
Shoe size: 7 or 8.
Brothers/Sisters: four sisters. a lot of "brothers"…
You live with: my dad, my mom (is currently in Canberra though), Annabelle, Rina and Roanne.
------------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------
Missed school bcoz it was raining: Hailing more like…
Put a body part on fire for amusement: Uh,… no - but I do like to mangle my toes.
Been in a car accident: yeah; I was seven and cried a lot.
Been hurt emotionally: who hasn't been hurt emotionally?!
Kept a secret from everyone: yeah - plenty. But generally, I'd say I'm a pretty open person. *
Had an imaginary friend: all my friends are imaginary. ;op Hahaha… no serzly; I had a few when I was in primary school. and one called MD.
Cried during a Movie: yeah heaps! I'm a romantic by heart - it's scary.
Ever thought an animated character was hot: Oh for sure - Dimitri from Anastascia. (shhh! Don't tell anyone!)
Been on stage: Yeah. One of my favourite moments in Philippines was singing a praise song in front 10,000 Catholics at Araneta Coleseum.
Been sarcastic: What does sarcastic mean?! ;o)

------------------FAVORITES------------------
Shampoo: Oooh… Herbal Essence. or Pantene Pro V Extra Straight… hahaha.
Soap: Nutrimetics Melon & Cucumber Body WAsh
Fav colour/shade: blue… purple… pink… red… orange… yellow… green… - ok ok. I love all colours of the rainbow! But a blue sky will cheer me up any time!
White or Red roses: pink baby roses or red long-stemmed. (*hint hint*)
Summer/Winter: Summer all the way!! Can't wait to go beaching… swimming and shave my legs… I mean… (just joking!)
Cartoon Characters: Dori from Finding Nemo… Stitch (I reak havoc like that little alien) … Care Bears and Gummi Bears… Gadget from Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers… and Gi (Captain Planet)
Drink: h20 my friend… all the way. ooh! And the Ice Fusions from the LIQUID bar at my uni Food Court… talk about addictive.
Movie: Disney Flicks… Life is Beautiful, American Beauty, American History X, *
Ice Cream: HOME Ice-cream… *drooling* and Nuts About Chocolate.
Subject: you mean at uni? I don't like my subjects at uni… hahaha… Nah jks lang. In HS I loved English, History and Religion… at uni I liked News & Current Affairs and Multimedia Production & Theory…
Animal: Rabbits, pandas and Labradors.
Person: Jesus Christ!!
Girls name: Keila. Sky, Rei,
Boys name: Joshua…
Chick Movie Star: eeek! I dunno…
Guy Movie star: Guy's a movie star?
TV show: The classic Simpsons episodes… Dawson's Creek (old school)… and the original Power Rangers series.
---------------RIGHT NOW------------------
Wearing: old grey Mickey Mouse tshirt and black shorts.
What color underpants: lol.. light purple. (shh)
I'm feeling: like I should seriously be doing my AHIST essay instead of this survey - but Marife, you suckered me into it!
Eating: chocolate crème biscuits, m&ms and krispy crème donuts… (ok - so I'm in holiday mode! someone get me rope and drag me back to uni!)
Drinking: water from a Mount Franklin bottle
Thinking about: oooh… lots of stuff. SPY stuff, the song "ADDICTED" and the people whose photos are on my wall (i.e. my household, my fams, the youth)
Talking to: gerry on MSN.

---------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------

Cried: when I yawned. But that's it. I'm HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!
Met someone new: yeah! Sean - came to pizza night last night and he's 12 and funny. And… the guy who was playing "Taylor" on guitar… oh man I'm sorry I told you I was bad at names!!
Cleaned your room: Tidied my room… not clean. It will never be clean.
Drove a car: Yeah. took Phil, Raf, Gerry and Nez home last night

---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN------------------
Yourself: Yes. Coz Jesus lives in me!!!
Santa Claus: St Nicholas is real - and his story is so cool. But Jean (sister) always leaves us Santa presents on Christmas day.
Tooth Fairy: you know I got $4.35 for my fang?
Ghosts: I believe in spirits that are troubled and lost… and Fr Warren's ghost stories after the ALIVE festival didn't ease my mind either.
Angels: Yes!! My Guardian angel takes care of me!
UFO's/intelligent life in space: I reckon they're humans from the future who've come back to see what we were like in history.

--------------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
Do you have a soul mate?: yes. His name is Jesus.
Do you have a girlfriend?: plenty of friends who are girls - does that count?
Do you like anyone?: oh man… if you only knew who my crush(es) are!! hahahaha…
Who have u known the longest of your friends: Angela. Known her since yr 1 at ST Pat's Primary. And Jesus -he knew me before I was born.
Who's the loudest: Hmm… Gerry or Gemma.
The shyest: I'd have to say.. Edwin is one of them. But even he's breaking out of his shell!
Who's the weirdest: Me! Define weird? Coz all my friends are weird!
Who has seen you cry: lots of people. I think Fr Warren was the one who saw me cry the most of recently…
When have you cried the most: oohh… that's a tough one. I'd say the post break-up phase was the worst.
What is the best feeling in the world?: when I realise that I've played a part in bringing someone closer to God… because then I can really say that I've loved and been loved.. and truly - LOVE is the best feeling in the world.
Worst Feeling: (hey Marife I read your answers to this and I totally agree)… the worst feeling is when you know the best and right-est decision is the one that's gonna hurt you the most.

-----------------ABOUT GUYS FOR GIRLS TO FILL OUT---------------

Boxers or briefs: Boxers. be free! Hahaha… (sorry… just joking)
Long or short hair: I'd say… short.
Six pack or muscular arms: oohh… I'm an "arms" type of gal…
Good or bad guy: umz in between? bad guy turned good. rarrr…
Suprises or no suprises: surprises! where's the excitement without surprising people being surprised?!
Hat or No Hat: naturale please.
Ears pierced or not: NO PIERCINGS!! yuk…
Stubble or neatly shaved: clean and shaved, fresh and smelling yummy.
Rugged or sporty: rugged is rarrr, but sporty is hot. So how about rugged but plays a lot of sport? hahaha…
Accent or not: eh? what type of stupid question is that?!
Shy or Outgoing: I like a mystery, but I also like someone who can INITIATE things. So… a humble leader.
Perfect date: Eeek! (oh hey, this brings back memories from ALIVE festival.) Ok - to re-use what I got from Nez, Peni, Aron and Rey: a morning picnic, followed by a cruise around the city, a movie or live show, and ending with a coffee at night in a candle-lit place in the city somewhere…. awwww… you guys are soo sweet!

--------ABOUT GIRLS FOR GUYS TO FILL OUT --------------
I'm gonna pretend I'm a guy and fill this out anyway…

Regular underwear or thong: regular undies
Painted nails or not: painted toe nails
Bra or sports bra: bra. no lace.
Cute n' mysterious or wild n' crazy: wild and crazy - because they're mysterious too
Dressy or casual : casual
Dark or blonde hair: dark hair
Dark or light eyes: nice eyes
Hat or no hat: that's a stupid question
Good or bad girl: good girl
Intelligent or average: as long as they can hold a good, stimulating and intellectual conversation
Hair up or down: messy bed hai
Jewelry or none: stuff that matches
Tall or short: nice legs
Curly or straight: straight
Pants or dress: dress - pretty spring ones!!
Tan or fair: tan
Freckles or none: doesn't matter
Accent or Not: that's just stupid
Shy or outgoing: outgoing

-----------------FOR EVERYONE TO FILL OUT-----------------
Silver or gold: silver
Diamond or pearl: diamonds! *
Sunset or sunrise: both. sunrise at ALPADi in Philippines, Sunset from Boracay beach or Notting Hill
Have you ever gone skinny dipping: Sh…. don't tell anyone!
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yes - she's a squashed rabbit whose name is Swiftheart and I've had her for 12 years. she wears the Claire Catholic College tie ;o)
Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone: sprained heaps of stuff - both ankles and wrist. I used to be left handed til I sprained my wrist.
Do you have any piercings?: my ears. and I take full advantage of accessorising.
Rain, sun or snow? sun!! with a sun shower… for rainbows. :o)
How is the weather right now?: cloud cover (ewww) but humid and muggy. yuck,.
Do u like cookies? freshly baked - or Subway double-chocolate.
What makes you happy?: God, my family finally getting along, hanging with good friends, SPY people, and listening to well-played live music.
What's the stupidest thing u have ever done?: trusting people without trusting God first.
On the phone or in person: in person over a nice Oreo Bash
Who will respond to this email fastest?: bored people.
Who won't respond? Edwin - He's a lazy ass.
Finishing time: 4:01 pm
----------------ADDED QUESTIONS-------------------------
What is your favourite childhood memory? Playing in the back garden and making up entirely crazy worlds in my head, then writing stories about my adventures.
Give me an example of why God is so good? He woke me up this morning and gave me the best people to spend my life with.

1 comment:

anca. said...

awwh joyous!

i missss ya. hope ur well! me? i vent out my frustrations with the HSC on my blog. hahah good to see ur blogging again! thought u stopped. anyway. this survey. OMG! sooo long. heheh hope to see you on Saturday darling! *wahoo*

i loveee ya.