Friday, October 29, 2004

over it


So it's 12:37am on a Thursday night/Friday morning. And I should be finishing off my tutorial paper... but my head isn't awake and my mind is elsewhere. My emotions are running random (because they have been all sem!) and i'm soo frustrated with myself.

What on earth am I doing on this webpage writing a blog when I shud either be in bed in deep REM or typing up a paper about the Shepherd of Hermas and the Didache and prophecy in early second century??

All i can say is i'm well and truly over the hype that pple put on tertiary study. with the amount of pressure they put on pple to get into a relevant course, into a high paying job - you'd think there'd be more to it than reading books and regurgitating info [with a recognised referencing system, mind u - or else u might get failed for alleged plagiarism] ...

While im here though, i just thought i shud post up a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the lucky october ppl who were born this week!

monday 25th - caresse
tuesday 26th - anthony garland
wendesday 27th - marife cruz
thursday 28th - angela p.
friday 29th - den alcantara
saturday 30th - my DAD!! ;o)
sunday 31st - christina...

whoa... heaven sure celebrated a lot during october. hahahaha...
ok i'm out.

please don't shoot me for not finishing my homework.

;o)


No comments: