Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Where are you right now? At work

What do you look like? Too much detail will result in too much teasing. =P

Are you tall, are you short? Well you're taller than me - that's for sure!

Do you shave? When necessary.

What colour is your hair? Black. But I'm sure it's been dyed before... =)

What type of shows did you watch and what books do you read? Hahaha... books? What's a book? But yes... you watch TV. I know that much.

Do you go to uni, do you have a job? No. Yes.

How many people are in your family? I haven't got a clue!

Will I get along with them the first time I meet them? Well I think I do get along with some of them. The ones I know anyway... but I can never tell.

Will I get along with you the first time I meet you? Ooh.. that's a tough one. Did we?

Where are you and what are you doing? Not thinking about the same thing I'm thinking, because if you were, I wouldn't be this frustrated! Hehehee...

Are you awake…? Let's hope so! Or else you'd would be pretty screwed. Then again you're tired.

Will you laugh at me for wondering these things and asking these questions? Definitely.

Are you sweet, sensitive.. or are you rough and closed off from the world? Neither. Well... you've had moments when you're sweet. They're a rare find. Sensitive? Hardly. Rough? No - you're a wimp! (No, I'm just kidding, you're not - I promise!) Closed off from the world? A lot of time. But you are alert - I'll give you that much credit.

Are you passive or are you the initiator? Oooh... I won't answer that. It's a scale-tipping question.

Do you procrastinate or get things done? You love to procrastinate but you're also efficient.

Are we alike or complete opposites? Complete opposite!

And I think that's why I'm so stuffed. Because we are such a contradiction!!

3 comments:

Luke Marc said...

hmm.

j(",)Y said...

Well that was insightful! You could've at least given me more feedback Luke!

Hahaha... btw what tally are you on now? Got more than 200 responses yet?

Luke Marc said...

oh i said hmm...it was supposed to be "suggestive" and supposed to make you embarassed? hahaha

also im a little unclear? are you doing this survey about someone else? Or are you just talking about yourself in second person? hahaha

Although im pretty sure that you arent talking about yourself because even I know that you answered some questions wrong.

Well anyway, as i was saying:

hmm.