Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Breakfast

I'm having breakfast my desk because I got to work early, and I think I just swallowed a seed. (Nutri Grain & Fruit Salad... healthy??? I don't know!)

It's too bad I'm on this computer because it won't let me edit colour on my blogs so these are starting to look a bit lifeless. But I guess the life should be in the words, as opposed to the design.

What does today bring? I haven't got a clue. I look forward to whatever they throw at me in the office today - like I told Eddoes - I thrive on work. =) But I felt really dead on the train today.

I've made myself a little challenge every morning though. After a good two and half weeks working in the city I've noticed that not many people smile anymore - so I'm trying to tally how many people I can get to smile between Town Hall Station and the end of Pitt St. Today it was 1. 2 if you include the guy at the Convenience Store who gave me a 15cent discount on my breakfast... One day I'll see if he'll give me something for free.

Hahaha... ok better get cracking. I think the receptionist's taking a day off (poor thing - I probably made her sick!)but I hope she gets better.

Ah... toodles to all and if you read this in the morning, have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

anca. said...

hahah joy! ur so bored it makes me giggle. did gerry tell you bouts friday? hope u can make it!

i wish i was at work today. i wish i wish i wish. yesterday, i even worked a half an hour extra for free. & yesterday..i made a cd for work. & when it played for the first time..it was most definately one of the most proudest moments of my life. awww

i loove life - team BOOST!

j(",)Y said...

Ah yes... this office needs some music. I can't stand silence. Well done on burning that CD. Glad to know it made you proud!

I think I've got the only computer that has speakers and I don't know why I haven't taken advantage of that yet... You've given me a good idea Rae - I think I will!