Monday, May 15, 2006

that random day off...

Confession: I haven't showered at all today. Actually, I'm two movies through my chic-flick marathon, and I've practically moved into the living room. I was supposed to visit my sister today, but haven't had the energy... really just wanted to sleep and rest and not think about anything.

So when Roanne approached me with deep thoughts and opinions about the behaviour of particular male friends, I shrugged them off. Not in the mood to get analytical. Not in the mood to hear kerfuffle about boys who don't know what they're doing with themselves (I've had enough encounters with them thank you!)

My cheeks feel like bits of my pillows got sewn into them during the operation on Saturday morning. I was told yesterday that I didn't look too puffy, but I woke up this morning and my cheeks had puffed up with striking vengeance, so I've been sitting here all day, feeling chubbier than Caitlyn, wishing I could consume food that required chewing, because slurping yoghurt, jelly and mashed potatoe doesn't seem to satisfy any hunger I've felt all wkd.

Atm I'm totally crushing on Samuel Ball and Mark Ruffalo - two gorgeous guys (who, funnily enough, are in one of my favourite movies - Suddenly 30), and having just watched that movie, I'm now daydreaming about that particular someone who is just as cute, down-to-earth and funny... and still thinks I'm gorgeous and smelling beautiful, despite my fat cheeks and bad post-operative breath. (Btw i don't actually know if "that someone" exists yet. I figure if he does, he'll know to visit me bringing offerings of taro milk tea with pearls, and an unending supply of hugs.)

This afternoon's major decisions involve:
1. Whether to watch Now and Then OR A Little Princess.
2. Should I call uni and apply for graduation?
3. Should I eat strawberry or orange jelly?

Hehe... yeah life is tough ay?

No comments: