Sunday, January 23, 2005

femz

Celebrating Femininity

Wow... I just had the girliest week I've ever had in my life. a good 6 days/nights consisted of shopping, boy-talk, nail-painting, talking about inadequate body parts, playing charades, cards, asking (embarrassingly) personal questions, teasing those in love, poking fun at those in "like" and making stupid jokes about crushes, body odour and being humiliated in public.
I love my YFC sisters. You women are my inspiration, my reminder to celebrate the beauty and love that God has shown me in abundance, and a reminder to KISS [keep it simple, stupid]...
Thanks for one of the best weeks of my life.

"You make my feel like a natural woman..."

Reality Check
"My grace is sufficient for you. My power is made perfect in weakness."
[2 Corinthians 12:9]
Dear Lord... I pray for my dreams and goals for this year. Help me never to give up - to have the courage to say "no" to quitting. May I experience your justice, your mercy and your grace so it may lead to peace.
Take my liberty and my pride. Take my heart and my life and do with it what you will. Take my desires, my dreams, my goals, my hopes, and especially my weaknesses... and help me to bring glory to Your name.
Especially Lord... take my heart. You are calling me...
To those who read this... make me accountable to this prayer. =)

No comments: