Monday, January 31, 2005

I hate it when things get complicated. I like things simple. I get complicated and I hate that too.


But I guess I can’t help but wonder...Where are you right now? What do you look like? Are you tall, are you short… do you shave, what colour is your hair? What type of shows did you watch and what books do you read? Do you go to uni, do you have a job? How many people are in your family? Will I get along with them the first time I meet them?

Will I get along with you the first time I meet you?

Where are you and what are you doing? Are you awake… like me? Could it be possible that you’re typing away at a laptop in the middle of the night… after watching reruns of a teenage drama you were attached to in high school or downloading music by a rock band?
Will you laugh at me for wondering these things and asking these questions?
Are you sweet, sensitive.. or are you rough and closed off from the world? Are you passive or are you the initiator? Do you procrastinate or get things done?
Are we alike or complete opposites?

And while I wonder all these crazy things, I think to myself… I don’t even really know who I am… so how is it that I should be asking these things about you?



“You’ll meet a lot of different guys before you find the right one… or the guy you are with will have to learn from a lot situations like this before he becomes the right one”

No comments: