Monday, March 07, 2005

currently...

...Thinking about my first experience of a 3rd Yr uni lecture & tutorial - Public Relations 390 - the art of invisible manipulation & spinning the truth to affect public opinion.

...Listening to "Hands Down" by Dashboard Confessional.

...Missing my laptop because I want to change the music in my mp3 player.

...Loving God sooo much because the past week has been full of blessings.

Having said that - here's a GOLDEN LIST of blessings that God's given me to be JOYful about!

1. I had German tonight, and my German buddies Rebecca & Thomas are cool. I told Thomas we should meet up in Germany in August and send pics to Rebecca, who'll be in Adelaide. Hehehe...

2. My mum made sinigang! Wooohooo... and I have a brother-in-law who makes really good strawberry cheesecake FROM SCRATCH (beat THAT potential boyfriend!)

3. Passport photos in the Food Court today... (Suarez those are staying in my wallet for the sake of a good laugh!)

4. What a BEAUTIFUL day!!! Seriously - Autumn has its benefits. Not too hot, but beautiful blue skies...

5. Uni. The privilege of an education. Corny, I know, but still true.

6. Lots of smiles today. =)

7. Mass singing & the traditional Maccas breakfast yesterday. One of my best mates agreeing to fix my very "sick" (virused) laptop. *sniff*

8. So much fun at the Campus Based camp on Saturday! Being able to share part of my story, serving with good friends, and the basketball game with Ian, Caresse, Lenlen & some of the SFC chixtas & boyz.

9. God blessed with me with the best friends in the world! That's no exaggeration. For all the people who I've encountered during this lifetime, you are priceless & a complete blessing through and through...

10. My birthday celebrations seem to have lasted the whole week! Hahaha... and by CELEBRATION, I mean it! Switchfoot concert on Tuesday (not to mention the cupcake with 20candles on it. Oh you people are BEAUTIFUL), lunch @ Hyde Park with the boys on Wednesday, warm hugs & surprise cake @ household on Wednesday, buffet dinns on Thurs (hey nice shirt Edwin! *wink! buhahahaha*), 50 youth singing "Happy Birthday" at the FFD on Friday, PEACE & ENJOYMENT @ the camp visit on Saturday, and presents on Sunday... WOW. Hahaha.. talk about spoilt!

And now... 15minutes after the beginning of this entry, let's do a rehash of "CURRENTLY..."

...Listening to the baseline of "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys & Usher pump through the bedroom walls (because it's playing on my stereo, and I'm not in my room) ah... wireless internet. Praise God! Hahaha...

...Waiting for that track to finish so I can listen to "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney OR "Train On A Track" by Kelly Rowland.

...Wearing a pink T-shirt & black shorts.

...Wishing I could type something in German, but I'm still trying to learn it.

...Needing a drink of water.

...Needing to brush my teeth.

...Wondering what God has in store for me tomorrow.

...Thinking it's 47minutes past my bed-time!

No comments: