Saturday, February 18, 2006

can't stand...

Bleh... it's Saturday, a beautiful blue sky is right outside my window **cue the fresh ocean breeze** but man I can't get out of this seat. I'm dying, I tell you. I want to walk to the beach and lie in the sand... but I can't move. BLAAAARRRRGGGHHH!

Couldn't sleep last night. I was still awake at 2:30am and put some music on. Tried to nod off but got up at 4:30am, walked to the toilet conquered my fear of ghosts attacking me on my way to toilet, only to be faced with the challenge of NOT falling asleep on the toilet seat... walked down stairs and almost collapsed in the kitchen.

Friday night... not fun.

Currently thinking:
- Everyone I want to call is probably at the SFC retreat, and the people who aren't haven't wanted to talk to me since I moved to the city.
- Damn this office - it's never clean.
- What am I going to eat for lunch?
- Can't move... womanhood has paralysed me for the day.
- ROCKY's pizza... mmmmhmmm..
- Yr 7 kids were gorgeous at yesterday's reflection day.
- Craving a watermelon boost juice.
- Wish my friends would visit me.
- Wish my family would too.
- Stupid uni assignments. I thought it was all meant to be over now!
- Wish I could teleport or apparate my way home.
- Wish I had a car with a built-in driver.
- Wish I had someone to snuggle with. Even a puppy would do right now.

No comments: