Saturday, March 19, 2005

episode #24

I've found the cure of potential envy, for anyone else who might be feeling slightly lonesome after missing out on a weekend camping next to the beach with good friends due to an uninvited pandemic that struck your household.

#1. Spend at least 2hours on the phone chatting about nothing and everything to someone who may very well be in a similar situation.

#2. Watch half a season of a popular teenage soap opera. It leaves you feeling giddy and thirsty for more. =)

Hmm... I never thought I'd encourage people to be watching pop teen soaps (and in all honesty, I'm not condoning them at all) but I must admit that pampering my skin with Melon & Cucumber body lotion, painting my toe-nails my favourite colour, straightening my hair and escaping into ten episodes of fantasy life has been nothing short of paradise for what could have been a weekend catching pneumonia.

The only trouble is, soap operas are formulated to equal a good waste of time.

Very entertaining though. Six hours of lying in bed... watching teenagers screw up their lives. At least geeks make me laugh...

"Turns out that I'm quite skilled at getting a date, provided it's not for me."
- Seth, alone

"They can put a man on the moon, correct? And they can't serve an Egg McMuffin past 10.30am? Can't figure it out. Doesn't make sense!"
- Seth, in old Jewish man mode, "The Links"

And finally... a timeless favourite. =)

"Speaking from recent experience, the triangle is not a friendly shape. It's got points, it has sharp edges ... triangles hurt people..."
- Seth advises Ryan in the ways of the triangle, "The Telenovela"

10 comments:

Neza said...

Hey m8ty!!! you deleted your posting comment on my blog??? why???

Neza said...

And i didnt get to read it!!!

Neza said...

So im gonna bombard your blog!!!

Neza said...

And leave an anoying trail of giberish!!!

Neza said...

To which im sure you'll find completely radom...

Neza said...

useless...

Neza said...

And ultimately...

Neza said...

A waste of your time...

Neza said...

BUhahahahhah!!!!!!

j(",)Y said...

Loser!
Here: http://www.answers.com/anime
That's 2 points for Joy and -50 for Nez. I was right - once again!