Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Future Career Goals: Professional Procrastinator

Whoa... EXTRA gum is really strong sometimes. I think it totally cleansed my nasal passage... Eeep!

So - Tuesday night. I should be working on my Multimedia Assignment. It's amazing that I always feel so behind at uni - no matter how much work I find myself engrossed in throughout the semester.
Hey but I met another friend today at the bus stop. Won't mention his name, but he sure is a cool bloke - what a Godsend! We really clicked. We spent the whole trip to uni just talking. And can you believe it?! He watches Bollywood films. Hahaha! What a coinkidink!* And he's an idealist too. *sigh* Praise God that there are still some good men in the world...

I had hotdogs for dinner tonight, because no one could be bothered cooking. And there I was, thinking "Score! I can get some work done!" but here I am, blogging.
And blog-surfing.

Did I mention my fetish for blog-surfing? It's like the Internet version of reality TV. You can learn a lot from people's blogs. Their thoughts, their ideas, their pains and dreams and all that jazz.

Me? I just like a good read. And I'm hopeless at sitting down and finishing a book. Right now I'm at my desk, and I have about four unfinished books propped up against my lamp because every time I get started on one, someone disturbs me and I don't finish it. But nothing beats the satisfaction of finishing a well-written book.

...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe I even procrastinate at finishing books.

BLARGHH!!!

No comments: