Thursday, March 31, 2005

liebesfrust**

sick/tummy hurting/desperate for hot water bottle/denial/daydreaming/waste of day/wishing i had the guts to make the phone call/busy people/traffic jam of thoughts/love song dedications/beautiful souls/squidgy is my new favourite word/it's up there with "gibberish" and "kerfuffle"/wit/john mayer/jack johnson/dashboard confessional/reliant k/my finger got electrecuted/disguised love songs behind mumbles/late night driving/cuddles/well played acoustic guitar/concert jumble/stephen speaks/really nice piano/out of my league/yup you are seriously out of my league/the smiling and the butterflies and the making me laugh at nothing funny/i wonder what it's like to talk to carpet/lots of tears/talking nasal for a good 1.5 hours/one hour worship with my awful guitar skills/need to cut my nails/voices/they frustrate me/why i bother listening i don't know/falling falling falling/wish someone would understand where i'm coming from/thoughtful/stripes/notebooks/fine-tip Pilot pens/thoughtless/words/digital masterpiece/too much in my head/where are you/wish you'd pass by just for the sake of it/surprise me one day/wild at heart/daydream believer/laughing laughing laughing/chocolate fudge cake with extra choc-chips and vanilla ice-cream/jumbling tower/steady hands/dares/seconds/tickling/reality/digging up graves/do you know me/searching for something real/wanting something that lasts/it's not about being ready/it's about.../choosing/let go/pray/surrender/heaven/flying/clouds/happiness/peace/ssshhhhhh.....

4 comments:

Neza said...

hmmm...im procrastinating...btw the site gave an english pronouciation of the word ANIME...if it were a Japanese pronounciation i would believe you...

Neza said...

I just finished reading this blog...talk about reading between the lines!!!! your frustrated becuase "he" doesnt take notice of you huh?

Neza said...

I think im finally piecing together who the "mystery guy is" buhahahah...

j(",)Y said...

ah you loser. if only you could SPELL the word "pronunciation"... So you think you've put together the pieces ay?
Oh really? You think you're that smart ay? Get back to your assignment then! =p