Tuesday, March 29, 2005

i am...

Wearing a pink singlet and brown tracksuit pants.

Darker than everyone in my family.

Chewing gum.

Sitting at my desk in front of my laptop with a headache.

Admiring a photo of two friends when we were in the car.

Pondering about the past and dreaming about the future.

Noticing the tantalising aroma of fried herbs & spices as they are starting to creep under my bedroom door.

Wondering if I'll ever get started on my homework.

Overjoyed that we've got awesome performances lined up for REVELATION.

Wondering who you are and why you're reading this.

Feeling angst and peace at the some time.

A contradiction.

A complication.

An idealist.

Strong-willed.

Stubborn.

Talkative.

Loud.

Aggressive.

Passionate.

Determined.

Excited.

Happy!

No comments: