Sunday, April 16, 2006

Atm I should be doing my essay for CAEC. I'm leaving this house for NZ at 4am tomorrow, so it better get done before I go to bed at night. The annoying thing is, my computer crashed and lost my notes after 3hours of working on the stupid thing. I got up early this morning just to get started... and suddenly it was all over at 1pm because all 1,683 words disappeared after the blue screen of death ate them up. Stupid blue screen.

But that doesn't take away the cause of celebration. HAPPY EASTER to the world! And especially to Caitlyn, whose happy chubby cheeks always seem to make everyone in this house to warm and happy every time she comes to visit.

Meanwhile I was browsing through my e-journal again and found a snippet from what I was talking to my sister about about 4 months ago. So true... soooo so true.

***


The fact that I want him to fight for me… and if he doesn’t, it’s his loss. I want him to prove to me that out of all the men in my life right now, I’ll be making the right choice choosing to be with him.

It’s natural to want the guy you’re attracted to to be your hero. And it’s natural to hurt when he fails that expectation. But that doesn’t mean it’s wrong to expect a hero. A woman’s heart deserves to be won. And the warrior fighting has to realise that the higher the risks, the more opportunity there is to be brave.

1 comment:

gerry said...

hiii joy!!! you probs won't read this comment till u get back from NZ??
but yeh!! i really miss you! after i saw u at westpoint with eddoes and dom! made me miss you guys! sorry i din't stop and chat! i had to get back to work!!! but hey..i shall visit you one time at the CYS house!

anyways...was jus thinkin bout you! dats all... =)