Tuesday, April 11, 2006

it's what i do best...

Sitting in my room at the mission house.

I see:
* Garnier Fructis Style Smoothing Milk
* Dove Essential Nutrients Protective Tinted Moisturiser
* Codral day and night tablets
* Box of Pink Kleenex tissues
* WYD Germany picture display
* Pic of SPY kids from the 2004 City to Surf
* I-zone camera
* White fetish slip-on shoes
* A fat purple cushion
* Bottle of Cool Ridge water
* My Christian Leadership notes (guilt trip... DO YOUR ASSIGNMENT JOY!!)
* Green side bag
* Book shelf containing the following titles: The Courage To Teach, Introducing the New Testament, The Complete Adventures of Snugglepot and Cuddlepie, Incurable, A Lineage of Grace, He Chose the Nails, The Purpose Driven Life, Harry POtter and the Half-Blood Prince, Passion and Purity, Love and Responsibility, The Five Love Languages of Teenagers, 1000 Questions and Answers, Chocolate Heaven, and The Women's Weekly Best Food Collection.
* The blue sky

I hear:
* "Softer to Me" by Relient K
* The tapping of my fingers on the laptop keys
* People walking around, shutting and opening doors down stairs
* A faint breeze
* Sniffling
* A car driving down the street

I keep:
* All my letters
* Finding pointless things to do that will help me procrastinate
* Checking my email

I really should:
* Stop blogging and do my work. =p

No comments: