Saturday, November 13, 2004

Brain is frazzled


Sitting in library comp labs... attempting to start/finish ICOM essay [2500 words on Al Jazeera] in less than 3hours... *sigh*
Wishing I was either at the beach or asleep on a green patch of grass...
Ok... so I'm gonna save all my articles now... buy myself a Bubble Tea from the "LIQUID" bar at Macquarie Food Court... and SMILE happily because today is a gorgeous day (or at least it was when I got into the library... looking out the window now it looks like a pretty overcast afternoon as hit Sydney)... and attempt to get this assignment done.

Today... I am THANKFUL for...

My God who whispers to me during the day...

Friends who call me at 5am to make sure I've started my assignments...

Parents who always check up on me...

My sister who calls from America just to make sure we're all ok...

My mum who sits and watches Foreign Correspondent with me at 9pm when she'd rather be watching a chic-flick...

My "brother" who picks me up for uni and makes sure I get here early...

My sister who laughs at my lame jokes and burps herself to sleep at night...

My "brother" who helps me out with my lack of networking/computing knowledge...

The pointless emails from friends interstate about how excited they are to study next year...

The people at my uni who choose to smile...

Funny lecturers and tutors who crack jokes...

Sleep... when it's available.



No comments: