Friday, November 05, 2004

Eighth Grade Mentality...


HEY!! I found something i wrote in yr 8.
Hehehehehe... ;o)

“I have a confession to make”
(1998)

I have feelings for you
that are so hard to explain –
Is this puppy love or not?
The question strains my brain.
It’s so hard to say I like you,
and don’t dare ask my why;
I’d love to get these feelings out –
how many times I try.

I think about you day and night –
your face will make me smile,
Your voice would make me happy too,
but your number’s hard to dial
;o)
There is an urge inside me
that pushes me to you
I’d love to know you love me back
and know those words are true.

I’m happy when I hear your name,
it’s always in my thoughts
I’d love to write it everywhere
but fear that I’ll get caught.
I’d love to see your friendly smile
and let our eyes lock too
And now I guess I will confess –
it sucks, but I love you.
Y

No comments: