Sunday, November 14, 2004

flavour of the week ;o)

If tomorrow never comes,
I’d want you to know,
there is so much that I see in you
that you never knew you showed.

This started not too long ago
A shocking revalation
That you could be the one for me
My fight against temptation

But I know that all those things I see
are just a simple fantasy
And you’d be fine not knowing
Because you don’t even notice me

So you’ll walk past, we might glance
say a joke – roll our eyes
hoping you might notice
or make a move so I’d reply…

Wishing you were the right boy
That it was the right time
That you’d say the right thing
And I’d give the right signs

But instead I’ll just daydream
About the stupid things we say
Or the stupid things you do
That my laughter can’t contain

You’re just another driver
And I’m sitting in that seat
Wondering as we travel
Will our feelings ever meet?

My fear is hoping that they won't
But my dreams say that they do
This is awful coz my “flavour of the week
Is always going to be you.
****
We search for love.
We put love first in our lives.
Thus… we search for God for God is love.
And God should be first in our lives…

No comments: