Wednesday, November 03, 2004

up til 4am

It's Wednesday night but the sky is still blue and it's traditional high School Based household.
So today I'm educating Carlos in the art of blogging...
Carlos what would you like to say?
"I'm a bogger not a blogger."

Very inspiring! ;o)

I couldn't sleep last night. I did everything in my knowledge to try and get me to sleep - damn it Aron - the 'V' and the Baskin & Robins ice-cream was nooot a good call!
So I read, I prayed, I messaged people, I watched 2 Daria episodes on my laptop, I scanned my computer for viruses (and found about 7) and then... ended up reading over my GAT diary... awww... man I got seriously nostalgic!

Tonight I'm at the CFC centre with Carlos, Nez, Pips, Tere, Jons and Nathan. ;o)
Oh and Pips is not old.

I LOVE MY HOUSEHOLD!!!

Gerry, Ri, and Eddoes - we miss you today.

No comments: