Monday, November 08, 2004

sunday afternoon


"Dirty denim jeans, yellow singlet, bed hair, cut nails and dry feet"

'Tis Sunday arvo and I am sleeeepy like you would not believe.
People I'm praying for lately...

Gez - exams mate. you are beautiful. i love your bites, your skin, your smile, your laugh and all the sill giggly things we talk about! miss ya -and hope u know ur being looked after...

Nez - can't get enuff ay? hope the driving experience last night was fuuun ;o) and tanx for the support yesters. we have a whole new bunch of memz for each stupid thing we get up to! remember to TRY OTHER TYPES OF CHOCOLATE and dnt b AFRAID of colourful clothing [catch a hint on the metaphor m8]

Sav - tanx for the affirmations, the message u left on my voicemail b4 my job interview and jz being so generous and genuine. ** i shall stomp on u for no particular reason... **

Eddoes - my flava! [only coz u never respond to my BITES!] im prayin for ur assignments and workies, and ur music and ur famz and ur luuurv life and ur service. m8 ur the most awesum-est; laziest but most inspiring and BESTEST mission partz to hav EVS!! ah yes... and i shall pray for ur car

household... miss yas all

youth... SPY - you make me SMILE each time i see u loving God and each others!!

Amardeep - only 11 more sleeps!! Just in case u find a guy and decide to elope, plz send me and Cobey invites. ;o) hope ur writers block and skills in procrastination clear! ;o)

Cobes - where u been study nerd?! hows dim-sim and are u going to tamworth? i know ur kicking ass in ur exams/assignments - no fear and all FAITH for u!

fr warren - EUROPE and FRANCE... im green but im soo happy for u. cant wait 4 u to come back and SHARE the FAITH with us!!

***
[pulling at heart strings... me so excited!]

No comments: