Wednesday, October 03, 2007

lasagne, fried chicken, and some lemon-lime and bitters

It's too hot in my room. So I've opted for the kitchen - quite convenient, coz I hadn't eaten dinner.
Bought a second hand book today from Elizabeth's Bookshop (on Pitt St) - had a choice between Paulo Coelho's "Pilgrimage" or a chic-lit book. Went for the chic-lit because I'm not particularly in the mood for deep and profound.
In the mood for complete nothing-ness and laziness and... for my boss to give me leave to go to New Zealand with my boyfriend's family.
I got called in for jury duty (received the letter today in the mail) - this is the fourth time in the past 8 months that I've been called in... it's getting a bit much (they always ask me when I really can't...the last excuse was that I was in Italy - obviously wasn't going to cancel the trip for a court case). No excuses this time; it's some time at the end of October.

No comments: