Tuesday, October 16, 2007

TodaY:

From door to desk: 2.5 hours. Traffic down the M7 was horrendous, and the WHOLE M2 was congested too. Yeeshk. Sucks when you think of how you could've just slept in and arrived at work at the same time... Far out. Lucky I prayed my guts out for parking.

I forgot: To bring the cable to convert the video footage I was meant to edit today. GARGGH!

But: It was hot today (gotta love the heat), and I get to have dinner on a fancy schmancy cruise... and possibly see Fran (YAY!) and *sigh* I'm just... wanting to crawl into bed right now.

Liking that: I had dinner with Eddoes last night and we watched Transformers (again). Glad we can bond over childhood memories like that.... hahaha.. my playfriend!! *spew*

I think I need to go for a looong ass walk down to Circular Quay.

No comments: