Tuesday, November 08, 2005

progress report: 0119 hours: getting into character

I've allowed myself a bit of a break before I get stuck into my 3rd storyboard for the evening.
Did a strange thing five minutes go. Went to boil some water for a cup of coffee, walked upstairs while the kettle was boiling to brush my teeth? Ewww man. Coffee after toothpaste is one of the WORST mixes EVER. So what's with at? Just goes to show I'm sleepy. It's past 1am.
Had a lovely power nap on the couch at about 6:30pm.
I realised that this would be the very thing that a character like Rei Phuong would do - she'd stay up to the ridiculous hours of the night finishing off an assignment.

On a totally pointless note, I've been singing the first 2 words of "Heaven Is A Place On Earth," randomly over the past three weeks. Out of no where I'll belt out, "ooh baby..." and because I didn't know which song that particular line came from, I couldn't keep going. But then I heard it on 106.5 FM today on the way to uni and realised that it was Cindy Lauper's voice in my head all that time... yeeshk!

And another thing; my roomy and my Dad walk down the stairs similarly now. used to know it was my Dad approaching just by how he walked down the stairs... but now I can't tell. Not that that's important; but I thought I'd get that out as well.

It's late. I wonder if I lie down on the couch, if I'll manage to get up within two hours. HAHA. Yeah right ay!

No comments: