Sunday, November 13, 2005

troubleshooting life

It's funny... I always seem to do the worst things best. Like... I'm the best at procrastinating. I'm the best at being complicated. I'm the best at leaving things to the very last minute. I'm the best at confusing people. I'm the best at drinking coffee at the worst time of the day.

Hahahaha... but who cares?!

Hey so I have vain sunflower wearing green Chucks hanging on my bedroom mirror. It's got the funniest smile - a smile so big that its eyes are closed. And I was drawing on my mirror with coloured highlighters about five minues ago. And tabbing my library books about five minutes before that. Attempted to watch the end of "The Incredibles" on my broken TV about five minutes before that. And... was actually working on my assig. about five minutes before all that.

I figure I'll call it quits on this essay at about 2am - if I make it that far. I totally bludged off today... hahaha.... but I'm not complaining. Being in the company of my hh is a total crack-up. If the four people who were watching Aladdin today started a band, I'd call it "Something for Jane." Hahahaa... AY?

New Scientist ran a special issue on "Creativity" the other week. After having read it, I realised I have very little. How depressing.

So here's a question I'll throw out there to the general public: If you had a band, what weird names would you call it?

At the moment my favourite suggestions have included "No Through Road," and "Docile Violation." I just thought of one that I'd dedicated to Ryan: "Sheeps and Fishes." Ok... your turn!

No comments: