Tuesday, November 01, 2005

can't say im not dedicated

Well, when the going gets rough - God provides.
It's past 3am and I'm working on my major. *wootwoot!!* Yes... the tell-tale signs of a dedicated student... aY? ahahaha... NOT!
Today was a mad day though. Lots of laughing, thanks to daggy jokes etc etc. And the "V" kicked in about 7 hours after drinking it... so now I'm awake and I've only done 3 scenes of Daniel's storyboard.. only it's quite funny to work on.

Atm.. listening to Brooke Fraser and chatting to Gerry (go to sleep man!) and Anthony (from uni - what a sad-case).

Ah shucks... I can't believe it's past 3am. That's the second time in 5 days I've been up this late... GARGH.

Ah well! Not to worry - today sure brought a lot of perks: Ryan brought me Halloween treats from America (which I'm supposed to share... buhahaha - YEAH RIGHT MAN - this bag of Hersheys are MINE!) ... had a funny-ass bus ride home with Suarez ... Jonna was on Australian Idol *wahoo! You go hot stuff!!* ... read a lil more about St Therese... the opportunity for acts of love: like finding a remote control for ppl in my tutorial doing presentations... ah shoot - that reminds me: I have a presentation to do next Monday.

YUCK.

Oh dude! It's NOVEMBER! The 2nd-last month of 2005 has come at last.

Oohh.. and here I am listening to NSync, Eagle Eye Cherry and Renee Geyer in the middle of a humid night, thinking about my high school music classes in Summer, mangoes, what I'm gonna wear to work tomorrow, and the person who's gonna wake me up tomorrow. *sigh*

Two weeks of uni left. YEEEEESSSSS.... =)

1 comment:

anca. said...

hey joy.

i got a question for you.

should i do this subject?

ICLS2621 - Love in Different Languages

next year? howabout this one.

ARAB1523 - Arab Exchange

its a serious matter. dont laugh =p

raechelle =)