Thursday, July 14, 2005

SMILE BIG!!!

Ooh what a morning! Though I'd pop in and say HELLO - GOD IS SOOO COOL!
You know what I said about the sun shining for you?! Ehp! This morning was freezing! =) But God totally provided... Was walking to Office Works and the sun peeped out of the clouds... =) and suddenly I was taking off my two jumpers and enjoying the warm Winter atmosphere... (and to think that was once a paradox - "warm winters")

Today's lesson: SMILES are the most attractive thing about people - even strangers. When people smile at me, I feel like that luckiest person alive. And I think that's why I like smiling at people... Don't care if gives them the wrong impression!

Smiles remind me that there is happiness even in the small happenings of everyday life / smiles remind me that God is in each person / smiles make people more attractive ... and the list goes on.

Keep smiling today people - there's plenty of blessings, amidst the busy-ness, amidst the sadness... how do I know this? Because heaven exists - and our job is to prove that to people.

No comments: