Thursday, October 13, 2005

"Look what I scored!" - thursday thoughts with additions of boys and african drums

What I've eaten:

  • Four squares from a very scrumptidiliumptious bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
  • A snack pack of mixed fruits and nuts
  • Several teaspoons of red jelly (discovered on top shelf of fridge)
  • Bottle of water
Waiting to consume:
  • Spinach and Ricotta pastry puffs that are cooking away downstairs.
Songs that I've listened to this morning:
  • It's A Party - Tamia
  • Stars - Switchfoot
  • We Belong Together - Mariah Carey
  • My Kind of Girl - Brian McKnight
  • Sending Postcards from a Plane Crash - Fallout Boy
  • Crush - Gavin Degraw
  • From My Head to My Heart - Evan and Jaron
  • Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson
  • One Two Step - Ciara
  • London Rain (nothing heals me like you do) - ???
  • Cool - Gwen Stefani
  • Follow Through - Gavin Degraw
  • How Do I Deal - Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • The Best Things in Life Are Free - Janet Jackson
  • With You (acoustic version) - Jessica Simpson
  • Your Body Is A Wonderland - John Mayer
  • Kuch to Hua Hai - Alka Yagnik
  • Baby It's You - Jojo
  • My Grown Up Christmas List - Kelly Clarkson
  • Song for a Sleepwalker - Something for Kate
  • I Just Called to Say I Love you - Stevie Wonder
  • For the Moments I Feel Faint - Relient K
Current Favourite:
  • I Just Called to Say I Love you - Stevie Wonder
Currently Relating the Most to:
  • How Do I Deal - Jennifer Love Hewitt
  • Kuch to Hua Hai - Alka Yagnik
Feeling warm and fuzzy because:
  • I woke up today with a smile on my face.
  • Yesterday's primary feeling was FREEDOM!
  • I love my high school household.
  • I love late night conversations about everything and nothing.
  • God is opening doors for me.
  • My happiness is founded in His promises that I will live a fulfilled life.
  • So far... I've been living life to the fullest!
  • I'm pressing on!
Things I'm hoping to (or planning to) do today:
  • Smile a lot because I'm in the clouds! And for once... I like clouds.
  • Pray more.
  • Finish my MAS309 story board and checklist
  • Email my HSB minutes and monthly report.
  • Go shopping?
  • Say "yes" with a selfless and generous heart.
I'm thinking...
  • I love starting a new book.
  • I write... a lot.
  • I have lots to do... but God has lots of time to give.
  • He will judge us by our faith.
  • I want to be faithful.
  • I need to take a shower.
  • Bed hair is maaad.
  • MY SPINACH PUFFS ARE DONE.

2 comments:

...StubbSie... said...

heya
like your current selection of music... very nice... esp that Switchfoot song...


btw Heather Nova sings London Rain...
i think its off one of those teen soaps that was one a few years ago... um... something about a creek and some guy that lives near it... :-P

anyways catch ya laters

gerry said...

hey j()y!! today i ate..a sausage sandwich, 2 hungry jacks whoppers, a packet of CC's chips, kit kat, bottle of water..hows that for a skinny diet?? hahahaha...

anyways...love U!! praying for you always! *muah*

hope ur ass. and ur other ass is goin well! ahhaah.. ;)