Thursday, October 20, 2005

"The Politics of Life" - Waking Ashland

Sat around and thought about destiny
Which led me to feelings I could not conceive
Because I was holding on to yesterday
Had to let go to find today

Your breaking through my boundaries
The many moons it took me to find you
You're burning through
I want to fall in love with you

Sat around and talked about politics
And all the different reasons why we exist
But what if the answer is right in front of me
Turning these pages

It's taken me over
It's taken him over
I'm thinking it over...



*Cough cough* To the Mistletoe Boy: this one blog's for you - you message me in the middle of class while I was editing the Rufio song "One Slow Dance" coz I'm using the intro riff for two of the project characters. *sigh!* I am loving this song more and more... hahaha... it cracks me up and reminds me of YOU!

So salsa dancing ay? Yes let's go. Apparently you're not the only one willing to learn - but on the condition that we're in a room full of strangers. Which I'm totally ok with - I'm game but I suck - so you better be good! I can't believe you had a fancy-schmancy dinner without me. And those latina dancers prancing around? Well I'm flattered - they better have been HOT... *sniff*

And as for Fr Warren's advice? That's not up to me!! Boys are so slow and stupid. And frustrating.

Dude... what will I do without our bludgy lunches and stupid talks about nothing... miss teasing you like the idiot that you are... playing pranks that make you cry and making fun of the "remote control" incident... Buhahahaha... BLARGH!! Don't worry - no one who reads this has a clue what I'm on about.

And and a P.S. to Mr Architect: Do you miss me yet? I expect a bunch of flowers and box of chocolates soon. Hehehe... (no pressure)

No comments: