Sunday, October 02, 2005

why am i awake?

Thinking:
Cold rock ice cream totally kicks ass (right Gemma?!)
There are no sheets on my bed because I cleaned my room today.
I miss staying at home.
I miss hanging with my family.
I miss not having something to do.
I miss days of bludge and I especially miss sleepy lazy days on a couch with friends. *sigh*
I miss being pimple-and-stress-free.
Taronga on Tuesday... (catch the wombat in the pic...) Buhaha...
Ah Tuesday - the day I broke my phone (I'm sooo bad!) And suddenly the holidays are over and we're back to uni this week... eww. Only, I'm not at uni this week, I'm at Bonnievale. (God, you'd think this was my full time job or something!)

Thinking:
Why am I awake? Beats me, it's almost 4am. But I stayed up working on stuff... and now I'm not sleepy, but I sure as hell am exhausted. Oh God... will this ever end? Or will I crash and burn?

I must admit though... today was an awesome day. I've been up for a good 20 hours... and each one had its own blessings. YFC Sector was an absolute inspiration... praise God for Ron and that worship... YEAH! Hey... WYD Sydney here we come!

Thinking:
Count your blessings, not your worries.
The nap I got.
Two hours worth of "would you marry" on the phone.
Awkward but exciting exchange of looks across a chaotic room.
Ice cream and fudge brownies.
Power of prayer.
Leadership camp... wooh!
Feeling mighty satisfied.

Btw, Ivy, that ID pic is just for you. Hahaha... =p
Gnyt sleeping world...

No comments: