Friday, June 17, 2005

the act of complete surrender





The whole earth falls to its knees at the sound of your beautiful name... and all the voices of the world unify today to bring you this song of praise... [Hillsong - Australia]




ON MY PLAYLIST: "Testify" by Avalon, "Unify" by Hillsong, "For the Moments I Feel Faint" by Relient K, "Constant Reminder" by Jireh, "Here Is My Heart" by Out of Eden & the Katinas, "Two Beds & A Coffee Machine" by Savage Garden, "Most Beautiful Girl" by Nu Flavor, "Passenger Seat" by Stephen Speaks, "Dreams Be Dreams" by Jack Johnson, "In Your Eyes" by Ben Harper... and the list goes on...

ON MY BED: Purple bed spread, a tiger, rabbit, donkey, two pillows, a laptop, and a very... very... VERY sleep-deprived twenty-year-old.

ON MY WHITEBOARD: 5 sheets of A4 paper with a lot of PR notes and uni thoughts scribbled in texta.

ON MY FACE: Eye bags, acne, tear stains... and a small smile.

ON MY MIND: Unfinished business. The one-on-one that I've wanted to have but haven't had the guts to ask for. Wake me up when Summer comes back. Music is food for the soul. Hmmm... food. Words of encouragement. Laughing. Teasing. God and learning how to trust. Stress. I love my friends... and the ways they love me.

ON THE AGENDA: Sleep. Early morning wake-up call and PR essay. Prayers. Dreams about summer sands, long afternoons in the sun, snuggles on a warm couch, walks in the morning, prayers in a church, and songs to be seranaded.



and if one voice will sing together, then this will be our song forever... my love is not my own. it all belongs to You...and after all You've done the least that i can do... is live my life in every part... only to please my Father's heart...

No comments: