Tuesday, June 07, 2005

please don't...

You caught my eye, you caught my breath
Then logic fell to sudden death
And all I knew flipped upside-down
You changed my world - without a sound.

You looked at me, I looked away
Without you knowing, I'm your prey
And all I said I wouldn't do
I fell into - because of you.

This silent love I can't deny
And timidly I ask God why -
This doesn't make much sense to me
You're love came 'round so suddenly

So now I ask - please take the lead
I'm lost in you, so all I need
Is someone who will take my hand
You took my heart - now take a stand.

And if you can't, bow out before
I get attached and fall some more
Coz I can't help but fantasise
About your smile, your laugh, your eyes...

So please don't let me fall for you
If you're aren't falling for me too
Coz love like this will only grow -
Until one of the two says "no."

No comments: