Thursday, June 23, 2005

the wrong day for a skirt

Brrrr.. it's cold outside... Ewww. I'm still at work. Thought I'd do a final blog - just in case I die from frostbite outside in the cold Winter air... Hrrmm... =)

Ok. Well. This is my life right now:
- In corporate work attire.
- Wishing I'd had enough time to find a clean pair of pants, as opposed to ugly coffee-coloured skirt that is going to be the death of me when I get onto Pitt St.
- Thinking about Europe
- Reading the Da Vinci code
- Wanting a day off from life itself
- I'm somewhat neurotic about my work area. i.e. everything is now arranged at a right angle on my desk. Sorry about that...
- I'm gonna miss working here when I finish next week.
- Conference... WOOHOOO!
- High School Based camp
- Terra meeting tomorrow. Good times ahead!! YEAH!

High lighters and other such cool stationery keep my happy. Yes... I'm psychotic. I know. My bad.

Ok... wish my luck. It's a killer of a Winter night out there, and now I've got to teach a song in Latin to 400 WYD delegates. Aghhh..

No comments: