Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Day 12: The Study Zone is GETTING CLAUSTROPHOBIC


Ahahaha... yes I'm an art student and writer. What can I say?  Posted by Hello




Gargh... what a day. It's been great actually.. but it's hard for my brain to keep functioning. It hurts. Hahahaha...

So today was a beautiful Winter day. It actually doesn't really feel like Winter this year. Not that I'm complaining... I went for a walk jsut before midday and the breeze blew in my face and wrapped itself around my grey jumper and brown pants. The sky looked brilliant... the clouds were picture-perfect. God was alive in the weather. And I felt like everything kind of started to fit together.

Hrrmmmzzz..

Thinking: Essay needs to be written about dilemmas in ethical behaviour with corporations who seek to maximise profit for shareholders.
Reading: Quote on my whiteboard that says, "Every word of every story, every star in every sky... every corner of creation... lives to TESTIFY."
Hoping: That my body lets me stay awake to finish this essay.
Wanting: A lazy day on a couch with my best buddies, a stack of Star Wars movies, a whole heap of junk food, and not a care in the world.
Dreaming: About Europe. Less than two months and I'll be GREECE baby!!! Summer sands... ooh yeah.
Closing: my eyes. No Joy. NOO!! Stay awake.
Tasting: My mum's lovely cooking. Ah yes... I should really learn how to cook.
Reaching: For my ICOM notes.
Feeling: Care-free and kinda stressed at the same time.
Needing: A mood ring. HAHAHAHA...



***



Dear Lord... I pray for all the young people who don't know you yet. I hope that in their own way, they're experiencing your love. Please watch over them, look after them, and give them peace.
I pray for all the people who are feeling kinda lonely. Or kinda timid. Or kinda hopeless. Or kinda stressed. I pray for their hearts, that you might brighten them somehow, with a small flame of EXCITEMENT and HAPPINESS.

1 comment:

anca. said...

joooy i have work in five hours so help me God that i'll make it on time.

are you getting sleep joy! you better be. cause people like you & me are costing the nation's economy 10.3 billion dollars a year.

good to know we're so expensive hahhah =D

<3 rae