Monday, June 06, 2005

breakfast totally rocks

Right now I'm eating breakfast in my room. Not the most hygenic thing to do, I know... but I spent two hours pressing "snooze" on my alarm clock and now it's time to get cracking with these assignments. So much for the early morning walk hmmm? Oh well...now it's taken a good hour for my brain to really start functioning. Breakfast is IMPORTANT. I swear by it.

At the moment I'm discovering the difficulty of trying to eat mandarins while typing. But it's do-able I tells ya! My breakfast today... is the start of my 8 weeks of intensive training (provided I don't collapse in exhaustion during tonight's evening jog.)

I'm about half-way through breakfast... just finished a small serving of pansit, a mandarin, lemon & honey tea and I'm about to get into my apple and my banana.

I HATE BEING SICK.



So I was reading Cassie's blog. Poor thing... English assignments were painful, I must admit - despite my love for the subject. Don't worry love!

"He encourages us in all our trials, so that we may also encourage those in any trial wih the same comfort we have received from God..." [2 Corinth 1:4] Just remember the victories that God has granted us through prayer - His whispers will tell you what you need to do!

I think I'll be pullin a late night tonight. (Jigging German again... *sigh*) Multimedia... GARGH. But I've got to admit... this assignment sure is fun.

Here's a few words of inspiration... for anyone who might need them... just in case you're doubting God's ability to provide; or if you're just needing a bit of a reason why you should believe that God never let's you down:

"He [Abraham] did not doubt God's promise in unbelief; rather, he was empowered by faith and gave glory to God and was fully convinced that what he had promised he was also able to do..." [Romans 4:20-21]

If God wants you to have it... He will give it you.



Have a good one!

No comments: