Friday, June 03, 2005

feeling inadequate

Listening to "Under You" by Trickside. Good song mate... my mp3 player is currently loaded with feel-good mushy ballads and punk rock that makes me want to jump around in hyperactive psychosis... why? Because I feel like I'm drowning in uni, and I'm not a fan of the feeling. So better to use music as a form of escapism than to brood under the covers or cry in the corner.

Right now I'm at the uni library. I'm not procrastinating - I'm venting. My mind feels frazzled and although I could be stressing, I'm not... but I do need to vent. I keep trying to read (which actually worked on the bus-ride here, surprisingly) but my thoughts keep bumping into each other in my brain, and now I've got a headache. And it's not because my hair's pulled to tight... although I could leave it down and see if that'll fix the problem...

ANYWAY. I was going to title this blog "unintended hero" because that's who I've got on my mind these days. I got an sms the other day about being swept off my feet. I wouldn't go as far as to say I've been swept off my feet... but God I wish I'd pull my head back from the clouds, because I need to face the reality of having six major assignments due in the next twelve days. Daydreaming about this boy will do nothing to help me finish these.

But the thing is, the thought of facing reality leaves me feeling goose-bumpy, and it makes my stomach want to lurch.

So... where to from here? Get off this computer you loser and do your readings.
YUCK.

Here's the confession: I have a very good chance of failing something this sem. GARHHHH....

No comments: