Wednesday, June 29, 2005

agitated, anxious, concerned, distressed, nervous, unsettled.... just to mention a few =(

I don't know what it exactly, but the last few months of June have been absolutely drastic. Right now I'm seated at my desk after having experienced once of the most tumultous mornings of all reception history - got to work late (damn the cold I tell you!!), my phone isn't working (thus making it slightly difficult to do my job as a receptionist and office support), all the computers had to be shut down because the tech people had to fix the network (IT people are CRAZY, no doubt about it), and in my attempt to get work (i.e. filing) done while the power was off, the filing cabinet fell. And by fell, I mean on me. Hahahaa... no wait - that's not funny.
The cookie jar that was sitting on top of it came crashing to the floor and all of a sudden I was holding about fifty files with my left and a silver 3-shelved filing cabinet with my right (when I said I wanted to do weights to get fit, I really didn't mean it like that). I pushed it up and saved the cappucino machine just in time. Hahaha... and then had to go COLES in my lunch break to get a dust-pan to sweep up the cookie crumbs and glass. GOOD FUN. =|

Right now... my Nokia earphones are on. I'm trying to listen to happy music... but it's not working. I just want to crawl under a bed and wait til it's over. And the ugly morning has done nothing to alleviate the unsettled feeling that has nestled comfortably in my head, my stomach, and my heart. I can think of a number of reasons (or people) that explain why I feel so awful, but I'll just pretend it's coz it's the end of the month and the financial year. Hahaha. Besides... feeling like crap is my justification for 2 days of retail therapy.

Here I am... feeling totally uninspired, totally drained, totally worthless, totally ugly and totally unhappy.

Well... not totally...



Tell me what you want me to do Lord God, tell me what you want for my life... it's YOURS Oh God... IT'S YOURS... do your will, have your way, be Lord God in this place... coz I want your will to be done.

No comments: