Tuesday, May 03, 2005

back into the scheme of things

I won't pretend that I'm not feeling somewhat overwhelmed. I feel like everywere I go someone's trying to bite off a piece of me, and the biting's getting harder and the chunks are getting bigger, and it's almost like there won't be much left soon.
I'm the in MAS comp labs. Ouch... realising how incredibly behind I am in terms of my major workshop project - the video component is due next Wednesday and the sound component was due three weeks ago [where on earth did the whole of April go????!!!]
I also just got a message from one of the SPY kids about being disappointed in people who are doing the "double-life" thang* - you know, being holy at church but a heathen everywhere else. Hahaha... I'm just kidding - lighten up!
Ok ok... *hanging head in shame* it's a serious problem. I guess my only current response to that... is today's Gospel passage:

"Amen, amen I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it."

Brings back sweet GAT memories [oh how I miss the white sand at Borocay, and the kids hanging off Ryan's arms in Brookside. I even miss the cold showers and the tabo... *sigh*]

Ok ok... my head hurts. Apologies for that nostalgic stream of thought.

But if ever I forget what it is I'm doing this for... remind me about the time I knelt on the cold hard ground in ALPADI and cried so hard because I knew - God had a plan for me, and I was willing to climb mountains, step off the shores and cross rivers to be by His side.

Tell me what You want me to do, Lord God / Tell me what You want for my life / It's Yours, Oh God it's Yours / Do Your will / Have You're Way / Be in Lord God in this place / For I want Your will to be done...

*sigh*

No comments: