Friday, May 27, 2005

trying to ease my nerves

1. What is your occupation? Part-time youth worker. Full-time Daughter of God.

2. What colour is your underwear? Pink with blue lining.

3. What are you listening to right now? "Cool With You" by Jennifer Love Hewitt... now it's "I Believe In You" by Nsync.

4. What was the last thing you ate? A Lemsip Cold & Flu lozenge. Or... a medium chicken-nuggets meal from Sunnyholt Maccas. That might explain my gaining 4 kilos in the last 3 months.

5. Do you wish on stars? I gaze at them more than I wish on them.

6. If you were a crayon, what colour? Rainbow. Like those cool pencils in primary school... hahaha...

7. How is the weather right now? Freezing outside. Warm in my bedroom.

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Roanne: so I could scab the house keys.

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yeah man. She was cool in school... hehehe

10. How old are you today? 20 years, 2 months, and 26 days.

11. Favourite drink? Hot Milo on a cold night.

12. Favourite sport to watch? Eeep... the boys playing basketball. ;0) Or... tennis at the lake while I call the shots in German. Lol...

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Neither.

15. Pets? My fish died while I was at Collaroy this week. *sniff*

16. Favourite month? December - January; Jesus' birthday and SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER.

17. Favourite food? Chocolate in all shapes and forms. Chicken... in all shapes and forms (except chicken feet)

18. What was the last movie you watched? STAR WARS! Bring it on mate... Now I've gotta watch the entire 6. Yeeshk!

19. Favourite day of the year? Everyday!

20. What do you do to vent anger? Pray... turn up hardcore rock music so the walls are shaking... go for a run... vacuum... (yeah don't ask)

21. What was your favourite toy as a child? A stuffed rabbit called "Swift-heart." It used to be white... it's kinda brown/grey and dusty these days.

22. Autumn or Spring? Spring because it means Summer is on the way. But Autumn looks better... with the leaves and all.

23. Hugs or kisses? Hugs! Especially really warm and long ones from people who are wearing snuggly jumpers.

24. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry.

25. What do look for in a friend? Honesty and hopefulness.

26. What do you look for in a partner? Someone to lead me closer to God.

27. What do you REALLY look for in a partner? Someone with nice arms and eyes... someone musically inclined... someone honest and funny. Hahaha...

28. Living arrangements? On a main road with mum, dad and 3 of the 4 sisters.

29. When was the last time you cried? Friday night over the phone.

30. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes, old school stuff and a heap of dust.

31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? My Melbourne buddies, the St Pat's crew... but Jesus beats them all.

32. What did you do last night? Listened to the REVELATION band practice for tomorrow's concert.

34. What inspires you? Finding extraordinary things in ordinary people - smiles from strangers, a young person's faith, a strange boy's simplicity, undiscovered treasure in a locked up heart... you know - that kind of thing.

35. What are you afraid of? Hurting people I love so much.

36. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? Cheese burgers with a medium 6 nugget meal.

37. Favourite car? Hmm... the Nissan Skyline I learnt to drive in, and all the cars that my mates drive me around in.. haha... white Holden Apollos, Toyota Camries, Mazda 323s, Vectras and Lasers.

38. Favourite dog breed? Labradors, Huskies and the Dulux dog... ahaha..

39. Number of keys on your key ring? 5 for my home keys, 6 on my work keys.

40. How many years at your current employer? 1 year and 10 months.

41. Favourite day of the week? Sundays. This means seeing SPY, my best mates and spending time with my God... ;o)

42. How many countries have you visited? *sigh* This one and Phils. By this time next year, I'm hoping to add another 6 to that list!

**what am I thinking right now**
"Soul To Soul" - favourite empthatetic song of all time / Need to clean my room / Need to sleep / Need to do a lot of last minute stuff for this concert / Need to trust God / Wanting to smile and laugh and have a good time / Feeling really... HAPPY! / Miss Jonna / Love my household / Loving my NEW household / Loving the SPY kids / Loving God! / Happy happy happy and JOYful / seeing the positive / feeling safe in God's presence ...

1 comment:

...StubbSie... said...

i like chicken...

on another totally irrelavent note isnt it funny how anakin's voice deepened during his surgery??? i think puberty and heavy breathing were added bonuses with the black suit... coz black goes with everything

this point has nothing to do with the previous statements - i remember swift-heart...

oh yeah... i should be at the revelation concert right now... but im a loser that cant drive...